2nd February 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Will the amount of an education loan have to pay by the son if his father got death by a natural cause? Is there any provision of mercy in amount of loan?

Hello sir, My father was taken an education loan for my study and unfortunately he has death by natural cause. I want to know will I have to pay the amount of loan? Is there any provision of mercy in amount of loan?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  3. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  4. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  5. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  6. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  7. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  8. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  9. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  10. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  11. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  12. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  13. Is there any way of Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 305000?
  14. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  15. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  16. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  17. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  18. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd February 2017, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will the amount of an education loan have to pay by the son if his father got death by a natural cause? Is there any provision of mercy in amount of loan?

The loan was an education loan for you, means you need to get any job and pay the loan back in the form of EMI with the help of your job. Hence, you should try to get a job, if you have completed the course.

If you fail to do so, then the bank will use other methods to recover the amount from you through your father's property or any other things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?