12th August 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?

Sir, I have consulted SBI Bank Manager for an education loan of 15 lakh to study in Europe but manager is asking for security (mortgage). Please tell me is there any chances to get education loan without security? How much amount I can get without security?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  2. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  3. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  4. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  5. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls?
  6. How much loan amount Axis Bank provides without any security?
  7. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  8. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  9. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  10. Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?
  11. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  12. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  13. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged?
  14. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the documents required to apply for education loan of 15 lakh? Security and collateral for it?
  16. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  17. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan? -- [New]
18th August 2017, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?

For studying abroad, most of the banks will ask for mortgage or collateral security because amount to be reimbursed is quite big. Hence, there isn't any chance of getting education loan without security in such cases.

Therefore, make sure you have got enough support for a 15 lakh education loan. No bank would risk their money without any security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?