26th March 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?

Sir,
I am studying ICAI course in Hyderabad. Please let me know the information of Student Loan to continue my studies. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?
  2. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  3. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  4. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB Board OBC student?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  6. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  7. Can a student get Bank loan if not scholarship?
  8. Which student loan should I consolidate first, Private Student Loan or Federal Student Loan?
  9. Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study M.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  13. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  14. Is there any difficulty to study ICAI course for 11th NIOS student?
  15. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  16. How can I get a Student Loan to study B.Tech being a backward student?
  17. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for doing ICAI program?
  18. Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 4th semester student? When I will complete ICAI after completing B.Com?
16th April 2016, 02:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?

You can definitely get student loan to pursue your Chartered Accountancy ICAI program in Hyderabad. You need to approach any bank near your residence for education loan. Have a discussion with the branch manager, concerning the loan - your eligibility as per loan amount, the terms and conditions and the norms you need to follow. Follow the instructions of the bank, comply with the terms and conditions and complete all formalities to get your education loan sanctioned. The terms and conditions will vary as per the loan amount you seek. Make sure you take the prospectus of the concerned institute while approaching bank for discussion. For loan below 4.5 lakhs, the terms and conditions are very less.For loan above 4.5 lakhs up to 7.5 lakhs, you will need a third party guarantor, for loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?