19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Details about getting education loan and repaying it back?

I want to get a loan for my education at LPU, but the problem is that I don't know the whole detail of how to get a loan and how to repay it? What is the procedure followed for both? When I should repay the money is it just after the next semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reapply for an Education Loan without repaying the previous one?
  2. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  3. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  4. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  5. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  6. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  7. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  11. How can I claim Tax Rebate against an Education Loan for my sister's education taken by my father?
  12. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  13. Can I claim tax rebate if education loan was taken by my father from Union Bank?
  14. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate of my sister's education loan taken by my brother?
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  18. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
30th July 2017, 07:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about getting education loan and repaying it back?

To get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies at LPU, you should have secured admission in any course in a recognised university. You need to visit the bank and contact the branch manager regards details for an education loan. You need to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. You need to start repaying the education loan from 6 months or one year after completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?