23rd July 2016, 02:52 PM
rsr1112

Details of income slabs available under Non-Creamy Layer category for MBA admission through fee waiver/reservation?

I want to get admission in MBA course and I came under Non-Creamy Layer candidate. I came to know that, in Non-Creamy Layer, there are two types of slab of income for fee waiver or reservation for admission. I didn't understand about this. Can you please explain in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria required for get non creamy layer certificate if salary income is 8 lakh of SEBC category?
  2. Which caste to select in competitive exams application form if I am from BC-B Muslim?
  3. How does the income amount calculated for non creamy layer, female?
  4. Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the difference between OBC Backward caste non creamy layer and creamy layer?
  6. Am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer with an annual income of 9 lakhs?
  7. Whose income certificate need to be submitted to get the non creamy layer certificate?
  8. Details about Non Creamy layer certificate
  9. What is the criteria to get non creamy layer certificate?
  10. Where to get the Non Creamy Layer Certificate?
  11. Am I still eligible to continue the Non-Creamy layer status if my father is retired from a Public Sector Bank?
  12. Being a Private Clerk will my daughter get benefits of OBC Non-Creamy Layer category for B.Tech admission in Government institutes?
  13. Do I fall under Creamy or Non Creamy layer if my father is a governemnt employee with annual income of 7 Lacs? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for JEE/NEET/CET as a Non Creamy Layer (OBC) category if my parents annual income is approx six Lakhs?
  15. If my annual income is 8.5 Lakhs then my son can get 50% concession in tuition fee under Non Creamy Layer?
  16. Whether my son is eligible for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate if my Net Income ₹ 516964.00 per annum?
  17. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  18. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category?
25th July 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of income slabs available under Non-Creamy Layer category for MBA admission through fee waiver/reservation?

If income is less than 6 lacs per annum then you will be treated as non creamy layer. The slab is same for everything and you can even get interest subsidy from bank, if you have applied for education loan.
Hence, just get your income certificate ready, if you want to avail the benefits of non creamy layer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?