9th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Does Government provide any help for studying Nano Technology course?

Sir, i have completed Intermediate with 92% in m.p.c group. I want to do B.Tech in Nano Technology. Please tell me whether government provides any scholarship for doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  2. How to apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. Is there any scope of nanotechnology in India?
  4. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  5. What is the scope of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  6. What should we do after SSC and 12th to study Nanotechnology? Scope in Nanotechnology and jobs available in Nanotechnology?
  7. Universities offering B.Tech in Nanotechnology in North India?
  8. What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available
  9. Can I join btech nanotechnology if I took computer as major course instead of biology?
  10. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  11. Scope of computer science student in nano technology field? Jobs?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Nano Science & Technology?
  13. Scope after M.Tech. in Nano Medical technology. Can I apply for it after completing BDS?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  15. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  16. How to apply for Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Nano Science and Technology from GNDU university?
  17. List of Colleges in Coimbatore offering UG level course in Nanotechnology? What will be the required qualification to join this course?
  18. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2015, 06:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government provide any help for studying Nano Technology course?

Yes, you can avail scholarship for graduation courses.

MHRD offers Central sector scheme of scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidate who wish to pursue higher education. The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have secured 80% marks in class 12 from a recognized school/ board. The parental income of the candidate should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.

To apply for this go to https://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f

You can also apply for the respective state government scholarship.
11th July 2015, 01:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government provide any help for studying Nano Technology course?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies aiming to continue performing well and producing bright result. Yes, government provides scholarships for B.Tech course in Nano Technology. There are various state governments which provide scholarships to the students holding its domicile. Apart from this, many private and government undertaking organizations also provide scholarships like IOCL, ONGC, TATA, BIRLA, LIC, etc. You can also opt for education loan to meet the study expense of your B.Tech in Nano Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?