3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan for my son’s MBBS course in China being a NRI Account holder in HSBC Bank?

Respected Sir/Madam, My son is studying MBBS in China. He got admission and doing his first year. I have an NRI Account in HSBC Bank. I want to take loan for my son in this account. I would like to know about the process of taking loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?
  2. How can I get Education Loan for my sonÂ’s BS course in USA being a NRI Account holder in HDFC Bank?
  3. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  4. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  6. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  7. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  8. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Business Loan?
  9. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  13. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Can I get loan for my sonÂ’s education if having salary account in Axis Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  18. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
4th March 2023, 01:33 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan for my son’s MBBS course in China being a NRI Account holder in HSBC Bank?

You can approach HSBC Bank for an education loan for your son's MBBS course in China. As you are an NRI account holder with the bank, you may be eligible to apply for an education loan.

To apply for the loan, you will need to submit your son's admission letter from the university, fee structure, and other relevant documents. The bank may also require you to provide proof of your income and assets to determine your loan eligibility.

Once you have submitted all the necessary documents, the bank will evaluate your application and determine the loan amount and interest rate. If approved, the bank will disburse the loan amount directly to the university.

It is recommended that you contact HSBC Bank directly to inquire about their education loan policies and procedures, and to get a clear understanding of the requirements and eligibility criteria for an education loan for your son's course in China.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?