18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Education loan from private banks is good for MBA course? Uses of Credit history of candidate in education loan?

I want to study MBA course so, please tell me whether education loan from private banks is good for me? What are the use of Credit history of candidate in education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc Nursing course with education loan in private colleges?
  2. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  6. Does all Banks inspect CIBIL of a candidate who want to apply for an Education Loan?
  7. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  8. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  9. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?
  10. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if taken Personal Loan and maintaining Credit Card?
  13. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for IAS preparation? -- [New]
29th August 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan from private banks is good for MBA course? Uses of Credit history of candidate in education loan?

Private banks as well as PSU banks, offer education loan at almost same rate because every bank is governed by RBI. Hence, you surely go for any top private banks like HDFC or ICICI or Kotak, for education loan.

Credit history is a factor in most of the loans. If you or your family have a negative credit history, then it can affect your application. If you don't have any such case, then no issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?