18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a man apply for an education loan for his brother? What are the circumstances and requirements for it?

I am working in IBM company as a part time worker and my salary is not good. I want to know am I eligible to get education loan for my brother? What are the circumstances and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan? -- [New]
  4. Whether my elder can brother become a Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  7. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  8. How to apply for an Education Loan as a brother on behalf of my sister?
  9. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  10. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  11. Chances to apply for an education loan if already taken Home loan from same bank? Which type of circumstances will I have to face?
  12. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan for my brother's higher studies if taken Home Loan last year?
  15. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for a candidate whose brother is an NRI?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. Can my brother-in-law become guarantor to apply for an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
29th August 2017, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a man apply for an education loan for his brother? What are the circumstances and requirements for it?

A brother can surely become a guarantor for education loan, but main applicant will be the person, who is studying. Hence, you can ask your brother to apply for the education loan at any reputed bank.

First of all you need to confirm admission for your brother, at any reputed institution and then contact the nearest bank branch for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?