12th August 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?

Hello sir, I wan to get an education loan from Axis Bank. I want to know does Axis Bank required Credit history for it? How can I check credit history for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  2. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salary account in Axis Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Whether Banks check credit report of those candidates who has applied for an Education Loan?
  5. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  6. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Business Loan?
  7. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  8. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  9. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  10. Education loan from private banks is good for MBA course? Uses of Credit history of candidate in education loan?
  11. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  13. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Can a working person get education loan having good credit score? Which bank I should approach? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  16. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  17. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
15th August 2017, 07:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?

As per I know credit history is not required to get any type of educational loan. For your convenience I am providing you the list of documents which may require you in the time of getting educational loan.

Documents required to get education loan from Axis Bank:-

Photograph

Proof of identity
1. Passport
2. Voter ID card
3. Aadhaar card
4. PAN card
5. Driving License

Proof of residence

Bank Statement of last 6 months

Guarantor form(optional)

Copy of admission letter along with fees schedule

Mark sheets of SSC/HSC or any degree course
15th August 2017, 09:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?

No credit history is not required to get education loan.
The list of documents which are important at the time of getting educational loan are shown below.

Necessary documents for education loan from Axis Bank are as under:-
Recent passport size Photograph
Proof of identity
Domicile proof
Mark sheets of educational qualification required
Bank Statement of last 6 months
Copy of admission letter along with fees schedule
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?