18th August 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for Vidyalakshmi Loan? Details regarding this loan?

I got 57℅ in B.Com and want to study MBA course. Am I eligible to get Vidyalakshmi Loan. What are the requirements for the Vidyalakshmi Loan? Details regarding this loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  2. Criteria for taking education loan for pursuing a course in Aviation and Hospitality management?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India for MBBS course?
  4. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  6. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  7. How to get scholarship to continue engineering study further?
  8. Which type of shop can be mortgaged for education loan? What are the requirements for it?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  10. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  11. Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?
  12. Can I get loan on my BE education certificate?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai
  18. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
29th August 2017, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for Vidyalakshmi Loan? Details regarding this loan?

Vidyalakshmi loan is an education loan provided for various professional courses. If you have got MBA admission at a recognized institute, then surely you will be eligible for it.

Just contact the branch and fill the application form after your admission has been confirmed. They will review your application and after verification, you will be informed about the result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?