31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Education loan schemes available in Bank of Maharashtra to study in Australia? What should I do for it?

I want to take an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra to study MS in Australia. Please tell me what are the schemes available to study in Australia? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank to study in Australia? Repayment period with permissible delay?
  2. Best bank to apply for an education loan for a girl? Education loan schemes available for girls?
  3. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  4. Education loan schemes of SBI for physically challenged girls? What are the basic criteria for it?
  5. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  8. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Government sponsored subsidy education loan schemes to provide education loan?
  10. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  12. Disbursement of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  13. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  14. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan?
  15. IBA & Non-IBA Schemes of Indian Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Allahabad Bank Education Loan schemes?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course? -- [New]
4th September 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan schemes available in Bank of Maharashtra to study in Australia? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra to study MS in Australia. Please tell me what are the schemes available to study in Australia? What should I do for it?

Students who have secured admission in abroad universities for the job oriented Professional / Technical / PG courses like MS, MCA, MBA etc. are eligible to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Education loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad universities. Loan for higher amount can be considered on a case to case basis. Students should provide a collateral equivalent to the loan amount after providing the requisite margin for getting education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Margin money for abroad studies is 15%. Students can apply for education loans in Bank of Maharashtra with necessary documents like Proof of identity, Proof of address, Last 2 years ITR, Form 16, last 3 months salary slips, last 6 months bank statements, Proof of admission, Fee structure of the course and Receipt of payment already made. Bank of Maharashtra website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?