31st August 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?

I want to apply for an education loan at IDBI bank so, tell me entire process for the educational loan? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  3. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  4. Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?
  5. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  6. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  7. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan? -- [New]
  9. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  10. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  11. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  12. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  13. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  14. Rate of interest (Per annum) of SBI for the education loan of rupees 7 lakh? Processing fee for the same?
  15. Interest rate, processing fees, maximum tenure and pre-closer charges for the education loan of 6 lakh from IDBI?
  16. How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?
  17. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  18. Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda? What is the interest rate charge?
4th September 2017, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entire process to get education loan from IDBI bank? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for an education loan at IDBI bank so, tell me entire process for the educational loan? How much interest rate they will charge for rupees 4 lakh?

Students can apply online or through an IDBI Bank branch for an education loan. Students who are studying graduation, post graduation and post graduate diploma courses in the colleges / universities recognized by UGC, Government, AICTE, AIBMS, IMCR etc. are eligible to apply for education loans in IDBI Bank. Students who have passed 10+2 and secured admission through the merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans in IDBI Bank. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. No security is required for loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs in IDBI Bank. Parents will be required to execute the loan documents jointly. IDBI Bank education loan website link is given Click Here

The rate of interest for an education loan of up to Rs 10 Lakhs is 9.50% in IDBI Bank. Students can check with bank branch for exact interest rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?