3rd October 2015, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study B.Tech for an OBC candidate?

Hello,
I am P.Swaminadh and I have got seat in NIT for B.Tech course. I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply for an Education Loan as I am unable to fund my education. Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  12. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  13. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  14. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  15. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  16. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  17. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
6th October 2015, 01:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Education Loan to study B.Tech for an OBC candidate?

First of all I congratulated you for getting a seat in NIT in B.Tech course. As you want to take an educational loan for paying the fee to the college.

Yes, definitely you will get the education loan for this and it is very common among the students nowadays. Following are the steps you need to follow for this:

--firstly take two set photocopies of all the academic qualification starting from your 10th.

--Also take admission call letter which is given to you at the time of counselling.

--Visit to the nearest bank branch office through which you want to take the education loan.

--fill the form which is given by bank official then submit it will all the relevant xerox documents.

--After validation from the bank official, your loan will be sanctioned.

**From my opinion you have to take the education loan whose rate of interest is low for this you can choose SBI, Central Bank of India

Reasons:

--Their rate of interest is low as compared to any other private banks.

--Special benefits will be given to OBC students in terms of interest subsidy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?