4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?

I want to apply an Education Loan of State Bank of Mysore but through online. I would like to know that is they deduct processing charge? Is processing charges available? Please tell me how I can apply online? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  2. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it? -- [New]
  4. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  5. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  8. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  9. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  10. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  11. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  12. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  13. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  14. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  15. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
21st October 2017, 03:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?

No, there is no processing fee charged for education loan in State Bank of Mysore. You can apply for an education loan at State Bank of Mysore through online at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/. You should have secured admission in any course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?