28th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for study Abroad?

I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Bank of Baroda then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  3. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank for study Abroad?
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in OBC to study Abroad?
  6. Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?
  7. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  8. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  15. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study Law in Abroad?
  16. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?
  18. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
1st August 2018, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for study Abroad?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for study Abroad is as follows.

The student must be a citizen of India.

He/she must have secured admission to a Professional or Technical courses offered by reputed Universities abroad.

The courses which are covered under Education Loan include graduate, post-graduate, doctorate, job oriented professional course study in India, technical courses, regular degree or diploma courses such as aeronautical, pilot training, shipping, etc. The Institute should be recognised by the local aviation or shipping authority and Director General of Civil Aviation or Shipping in India.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?