8th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

Hello everyone, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Corporation Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Kindly let me know immediately.

9th June 2018, 10:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you should have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process. You should have secured at least 60% (55% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks in your previous qualifying examination to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Corporation Bank.
9th June 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Corporation Bank for Abroad studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Corporation Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Kindly let me know immediately.

Eligibility to get an education loan in Corporation Bank for abroad studies are given below:

Students should be an Indian national.

Students must have passed the previous qualifying examinations with at least 60% marks.

Students should have obtained admission to a higher education course in recognized institutes in abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations.
10th June 2018, 11:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Corporation Bank Education Loan for abroad Studies are:-
The student should be a citizen of India
The student should have cleared all qualifying examinations
The student should have secured minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST students) in the qualifying examinations
The student should have completed HSC or its equivalent qualification
The student should have been admitted to a recognized college, institute or university in abroad or India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?