29th March 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? How much amount should I apply for M.Tech in Agriculture?

Hello sir, I have completed Agriculture Engineering and now want to study M.Tech in Agriculture. So, I need an education for it. Please tell me which bank should I apply for it? How much amount should I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  3. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  4. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  5. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  7. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  8. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  9. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  10. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  11. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  12. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  13. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  15. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
28th March 2018, 12:09 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? How much amount should I apply for M.Tech in Agriculture?

I think you should go for any public bank cause they provide loan with minimum intrest.
You are asking about the amount of money for loan. Then, in my opinion first you apply in an University after getting admission asked about the fee structure. Knowing the total amount of fees, you can apply for a education loan. But, do compare the interest, margin amount and other necessary details between different banks and then apply for the bank loan as per your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?