22nd August 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee scale of MBBS course in India? How to get an education loan for it?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th with PCB group. I Want to study MBBS course. I Want to know what is the fee scale of MBBS course in India? How can I get an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  3. List of Financial Institutes offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  4. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  5. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  6. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  7. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  10. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Can I get education loan to study Clinical Medicine if completed 4th year of MBBS?
  17. Annual college and hostel fee for MBBS in Lucknow? Which bank generally provides Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
23rd August 2016, 12:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee scale of MBBS course in India? How to get an education loan for it?

The fee scale varies drastically in India for MBBS course. This is because the fees in government institutes is considerably low while that in private institutes is quite high. The fees for MBBS course in government institutes will be around 10000-20000 while that in private sector will be around 20-30 lakhs.
Once you get admission call from a recognized institute, you need to approach a bank near your residence for education loan. Make sure you carry the prospectus and admission letter along with. Have a discussion with the branch manager, get to know the details of education loan, act as per the instructions from the bank to get your loan sanctioned.
23rd August 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee scale of MBBS course in India? How to get an education loan for it?

MBBS fee at government college is very low compared to private medical colleges. If you can get admission at institute like AIIMS then you won't even need an education loan because fee is highly subsidised. Even some central government medical colleges can have fee of Rs. 50000 to 2 lacs per year. In private medical college fee can go as high as 10 lacs per year.

You can apply for loan at any PSU bank after confirming admission at any medical college through counselling based on rank in entrance exam. You may require guarantor or collateral security based on the size of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?