7th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study BBA course from private college? Can I get education loan from SBI without collateral?

Sir, I have secured 56% in 12th and now want to study BBA course. How much it cost to study this course from private college? Can I get education loan from SBI without collateral?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  2. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  3. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  4. What is Collateral Security in SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  6. Chances to get education loan to study MBA course against LIC Policy as a collateral?
  7. Best private colleges of Chandigarh with fees to study M.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from SBI under any scheme?
  8. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  9. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  10. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  11. Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?
  12. Which bank will grant an education loan to study MBBS course from private college? Interest rate, collateral and repayment period for it?
  13. Can I get an education loan to study BBA from a private institute?
  14. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  15. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Pre payment charges, securities and collateral required for an education loan of 6 lakh from SBI?
  17. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
  18. How to get Education Loan from Axis Bank for admission in a private medical college?
11th September 2017, 11:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study BBA course from private college? Can I get education loan from SBI without collateral?

To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. It costs nearly 2 lakhs to complete BBA course from private college. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs for pursuing your higher studies without any collateral security. You need to submit documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered an education loan for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?