14th December 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Which private or government bank will be better for an education loan to study PG course in abroad?

Hello sir, I have completed under graduate course from India and now want to go in abroad for PG courses. Please tell me which private or government bank will be better for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  3. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  5. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission? -- [New]
  8. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  10. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  11. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  13. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?
  15. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  16. How to get an education loan from government bank to study LLB from private college?
  17. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  18. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
15th December 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which private or government bank will be better for an education loan to study PG course in abroad?

There are many government as well as private banks which offer education loan to students. Some of the leading banks are SBI, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Vijaya Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and many more.

Just get admission at a recognized university or institute and apply for education loan on a prescribed application form. You need a guarantor along with collateral security to study abroad on education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?