8th August 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I let know my school that I didn't get the scholarship? Can I write a letter to the principal?

How can I let know my school that I didn't get the scholarship? Can I write a letter to the principal? Can someone please let me know the information which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

4th December 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I let know my school that I didn't get the scholarship? Can I write a letter to the principal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I let know my school that I didn't get the scholarship? Can I write a letter to the principal? Can someone please let me know the information which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

You have to contact your school office during office time and inquire about your scholarship. It is not advisable to write a letter to the principal regarding scholarship. You can get the reasons for not getting scholarship in your school or in the scholarship portal itself. If the scholarship is offered by your school, then you can contact your school authorities. There is separate staff available for the scholarship department; you can contact him / her in person. The person in charge of the scholarship department is in a position to explain the reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?