28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan of 18 lakh from HDFC Bank to study B.Tech Marine Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune?

I have got admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune. How can I get education loan of 18 lakh from HDFC Bank to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates? -- [New]
  2. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
  3. Required collateral to apply for an education loan of 4 lakh at HDFC Bank?
  4. Securities against an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BTech?
  5. Expenses covered under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. List of government naval colleges of India? How to join those colleges? I have completed 12th
  7. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  8. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  9. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  11. Institutes offering GME course? How can I contact them?
  12. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in HDFC Bank?
  13. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  14. Which colleges provide good placement after completing G.M.E?
  15. Details to get education loan of rupees 4.5 lakh from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Security, collateral and nominee required for it?
  16. List of top colleges of merchant navy for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get education loan of 6 lakh to study Deck Cadet Merchant Navy Course from ICICI and HDFC Bank? Terms and conditions for it? Which bank will be beneficial for me?
  18. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
2nd November 2017, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan of 18 lakh from HDFC Bank to study B.Tech Marine Engineering at Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune?

You can contact the bank manager of the nearest HDFC bank branch and apply for the loan on an application form. You need to submit all the documents related to your admission and identity with address proof.

They will even ask for your family's income proof along with collateral security to make sure that they have enough assurance of repayment of loan later. Hence, if you think your family can support your education loan, then surely you can approach the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?