18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan from Canara Bank, Nehru Nagar, Delhi?

Sir, I am studying in 1st year of Civil Engineering but I am suffering from financial crisis. So, I need education loan from Canara Bank, Nehru Nagar, Delhi. How to get it?

22nd August 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan from Canara Bank, Nehru Nagar, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 1st year of Civil Engineering but I am suffering from financial crisis. So, I need education loan from Canara Bank, Nehru Nagar, Delhi. How to get it?

Students who are studying Graduation, Post Graduation courses with employment potentials conducted by colleges approved by UGC / AICTE / Government and autonomous institutions like IIM / IIT are eligible to apply for education loans in Canara Bank. Students can avail the education loan from the Canara Bank branch nearest to the place of permanent residence. Students should contact the Canara Bank, Nehru Nagar, Delhi for obtaining an education loan.Education loan of upto Rs 10 Lakhs is offered to students studying in India. Students should apply for education loans with necessary documents like letter of admission, fee schedule, address proof, ID proof, recent salary slips of parents’, AADHAR card of student and parents’. Canara Bank education loan web page link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?