11th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get education loan for BE Civil engineering in 3rd and 4th year?

Sir/Mam, My D/O Sheebha.S. are studying at putter VCET. I am not able to continue my studies of BE last two years because of my financial condition. I ask sum bank they are not giving loan 3rdyear college fees as giving the last date 7*08*17. Please help me. I ask for loan Canara bank & SBI. Please help me.

20th August 2017, 11:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get education loan for BE Civil engineering in 3rd and 4th year?

Normally, banks provide education loan for while course, but you can still try for it at any other bank, if Canara bank is not providing.

You have to apply on an application form and submit the form along with supported documents. If all the documents are in order, then you will get loan after verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?