12th August 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan while studying BHM course? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?

Hello sir, I have taken admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course but now I want to apply for an education loan. Please tell me how can I get education loan? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for BHM aspirant?
  2. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  3. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  5. Is there any processing charge available under PNB Saraswati Education Loan Scheme?
  6. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  10. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for BHM aspirant? -- [New]
  11. Chances to get National Fellowship and Scholarship for higher education of ST students if taken education loan? Amounts given under this scholarship scheme?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  13. Benefits of applying in PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Benefits of applying in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?
  15. Documents required to apply for PNB Udaan Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for scholarship if studying BTech with an Education Loan?
  17. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  18. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
20th August 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan while studying BHM course? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?

You can approach any nearby reputed bank for education loan. You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the necessary documents to the bank.

They will review your application and inform you about the further process, if you are eligible. Most of the states have scholarship schemes for professional course students, who belong to poor family. You need income proof to apply for such scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?