8th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if studying BTech with an Education Loan?

Hello friends, I am studying in BTech course with the help of an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can apply for scholarship? I want to apply for scholarship but I don't know am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  2. How to get education loan while studying BHM course? Should I apply for scholarship scheme?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  6. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  7. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether Education Loan includes travelling expenses in case of study in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech with an Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  17. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  18. Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?
17th September 2022, 01:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if studying BTech with an Education Loan?

Inspite of education loan , if you are eligible for the scholarship , you can easily fill the form.
Scholarship is mainly provided to meritorious students who lack finance .

You may fill the scholarship form with required documents and submit it.
There is no problem if you are studying with education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?