11th August 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan on my BE education certificate?

Hello Sir/Mam, I got distinction in BE Civil. I need a loan on BE certificate. I don't have any mortgage. I want to invest the loan amount in share market in preference share. Can I get the loan or not? Can you please give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  2. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Cisco Certificate Internet Expert program?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to do 6 months CCNA Certificate course?
  4. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  5. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  6. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  7. What documents are required to apply for education loan for doing PGDC in NPTI?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. Does UGC approved certificate of college is required for education loan?
  11. Chances to get an education loan against B.Tech certificate to study further? Which bank is best for it?
  12. Which bank can grant Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 for doing Certificate course in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Can I get an education loan in security of B.Tech certificate to study masters?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 75000 to do Telecom Technology & Management Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Whether Bank sanction an Education Loan to a candidate who has bonafide and estimation certificate of college? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2017, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan on my BE education certificate?

You can apply for education loan at any nearest bank. You have to fill the application form and submit all the required documents.

Bank will ask you to have a guarantor to support your loan. If they ask you to submit educational certificate, then you can do it, it won't make any difference. Loan for investing in share is provided in the form of personal loan or you can use credit card too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?