30th March 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

I am in my final year of B.Sc Electronics and I want to do M.Sc Electronics with some scholarships. How could I obtain any scholarship during my M.Sc? If I have to give any exams for scholarships during my M.Sc electronics? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

12th December 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in my final year of B.Sc Electronics and I want to do M.Sc Electronics with some scholarships. How could I obtain any scholarship during my M.Sc? If I have to give any exams for scholarships during my M.Sc electronics? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

Candidates after completion of BSc Electronics can apply for scholarships for pursuing MSc. There are various scholarships available for the MSc candidates based on merit and family income. They have to contact their college / university or apply directly (online / offline). Some of the scholarships available for the MSc candidates are given below;

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana - Official Website

Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?