28th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for an education loan in a foreign bank like Royal Bank of Scotland to study B.Sc Physiotherapy course in abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Physiotherapy course from abroad. Please tell me should I apply for an education loan at a foreign bank like Royal Bank of Scotland for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  2. How much does it cost to study ACCA from London along with accommodation fees? Why should I apply for an education loan at The Royal Bank Of Scotland other than Indian banks?
  3. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  4. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  6. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  8. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  10. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  12. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  13. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  16. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
13th January 2017, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for an education loan in a foreign bank like Royal Bank of Scotland to study B.Sc Physiotherapy course in abroad?

If you are a citizen of India, then only banks situated in India will grant you education loan for studies abroad. Just make sure that the bank you have mentioned is situated in India and offering such loans.

Also, first secure admission abroad for B.Sc physiotherapy course. Once, you have have secured admission, you can contact the concerned branch of the bank for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?