10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How much I have to pay per month against Loan amount of Rs. 6 Lacs to Karnataka Bank? Do I have to pay after completion of my course?

If I get an Education Loan from Karnataka Bank of Rs. 6 Lacs for my MBA course the how much I have to pay in a month? And I have to pay after completion of my MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  2. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  3. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI? -- [New]
  4. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  5. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  6. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  7. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  8. How much amount I have to pay against SBI Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs?
  9. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  10. What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  13. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  15. Does bank charges late fine under Education Loan payment scheme? When to pay the loan amount to banks?
  16. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  18. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
13th October 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I have to pay per month against Loan amount of Rs. 6 Lacs to Karnataka Bank? Do I have to pay after completion of my course?

The repayment amount depends on various factors.
- The prevailing rate of interest.
- The repayment period.
- Subsidy if applicable.

Hence, the repayment amount which you need to pay monthly depends on the above factors and cannot be stated exactly until the above factors are analysed for your case. If you take into account , the repayment period as 7 years , then your amount will be around 8-10 k per month.
Yes, you can start repayment after getting a job or after 1 year of course completion whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?