11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?

If I apply an Education Loan from State Bank of Hyderabad for Rs. 20 Lacs for studying Abroad then how much interest will be charged? And how I have to pay the EMI? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  2. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  3. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  4. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  5. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  6. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  7. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  8. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  9. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  10. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  11. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  12. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  13. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  14. How much amount of interest will be charged against Rs. 7 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan from a girl?
  15. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  16. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?
  18. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2016, 05:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. It depends on the orders of Reserve Bank of India and the market conditions. Usually it fluctuates in the range of 12-13℅ for State Bank of India. For the entire study period, the interest will be charged as simple interest. You can repay the loan in the form of EMI by depositing the EMI every month in the savings account which is linked to your loan account. The loan recovery amount will be automatically deducted from your savings account every month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?