20th December 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend IIT Bombay provides to Ph.D students?

Hello sir, I have completed MCA with 58% marks from Pune University and want to do Ph.D from IIT Bombay. How much stipend IITs provides for Ph.D students?

Related Questions:
11th December 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend IIT Bombay provides to Ph.D students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MCA with 58% marks from Pune University and want to do Ph.D from IIT Bombay. How much stipend IITs provides for Ph.D students?

There are various government and private scholarships available in IIT Bombay for PhD students. The scholarship amount varies from one scholarship to another. For example, DST-INSPIRE the scholarship amount is Rs 25,000 per month for first two years and Rs 28,000 for the next three years. For DBT-Binc the scholarship amount is Rs 16,000 per month + Contingency Rs 30,000 per year. There are scholarships like ICPR, NBHM, ICMR, MPCB, Crompton Greaves Fellowship, SJM Management Endowment Scholarship, AREVA PhD Fellowship, EATON Technologies Pvt. Ltd etc. Candidates can find the details in the IIT Bombay website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?