27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How the scholarship amount will be computed under Bank Education Loan?

Hi,
Suppose, I have applied an Education Loan from any Bank for B.Tech course. And I have also applied and got scholarship. Then, how I can a Bank take this matter? I would like to know that how it can be computed? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  3. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  4. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  6. Does Indian Overseas Bank extends loan amount for higher education?
  7. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  10. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  12. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  13. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  14. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  16. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
24th July 2016, 09:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How the scholarship amount will be computed under Bank Education Loan?

The bank usually tells the candidate to inform bank if he/she receives scholarship. There are many cases where the student does not inform the bank and there is no action required from any side. However, it is always recommended to intimate the bank on receiving any financial aid from external sources. The scholarship amount can be used to maintain the marginal amount of your education loan. It can be used by the bank as security margin at the time of disbursement of loan installment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?