9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?

Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for an Education Loan. I have a Life Insurance Policy. So, I can give it as a security for applying Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  3. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  4. Karunya University Biochemistry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  8. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
11th December 2015, 11:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?

Yes, you can definitely use the insurance as a security against your education loan. You can apply for education loan and keep the insurance as a security or mortgage for your education loan. However, the insurance amount should be at par with the loan amount, otherwise the bank will reject such security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?