3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank with Life Insurance Policy to study Abroad?

I have a Life Insurance Policy and I want to know that through this policy I can apply an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for studying in Abroad? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Is it necessary to submit Life Insurance Policy to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?
  6. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  7. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  8. Insurance Policy offered in Indian Bank for Education Loan borrowers? Advantages of this Policy?
  9. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Whether Indian Bank offer Life Insurance coverage under its Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
6th November 2016, 04:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank with Life Insurance Policy to study Abroad?

Yes, you can apply for education loan using Life Insurance policy as collateral security. However, the sanction of the education loan request also depends on the loan amount you are seeking and the amount of life insurance policy you have along with its maturity period. Apart from this you need to get admission in a well recognized institute and comply with the other terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?