18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get additional benefits in an Education Loan for B.B.A.LLB course being a General category girl?

Hi,
I am Sweety and I belong to General category female candidate. I want to apply and get an Education Loan from any Bank to study B.B.A.LLB. Can I get any additional benefits as I am a girl? I want to know about the additional benefits which I can get under Education Loan scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of taking an Education Loan under KBL Vidyanidhi scheme?
  2. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?
  4. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
  5. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  7. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
  8. Advantages for OBC girls in Education Loan scheme to study in Abroad
  9. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [New]
  10. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  12. How to apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? Benefits of IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Exemption in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.E. Civil in NIT for OBC(NCL) candidate?
  14. How can I get tax benefits in Bank Education Loan?
  15. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  16. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  17. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  18. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
23rd July 2016, 07:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get additional benefits in an Education Loan for B.B.A.LLB course being a General category girl?

There is only one additional benefits that is available to girls in case of Education loan. The interest charged on education loan for girls is 0.5% less than interest rate charged for candidates belonging to male category.

This is the only benefit that you can avail being a female candidate in case of education loan.
23rd July 2016, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get additional benefits in an Education Loan for B.B.A.LLB course being a General category girl?

Yes, you can get additional benefit on education loan since you are a girl. Most of the banks give the below additional benefit in the rate of interest of education loan.

- Concession of 0.5% in rate of interest from the prevailing rate of interest

- Concession of 1% in rate of interest from the prevailing rate of interest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?