27th August 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount of loan should I apply?

Please tell me which are the colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount I should apply as education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?
  2. Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?
  3. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  4. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  7. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  8. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  10. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Information Technology) course?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?
  16. How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?
  17. List of objects accepted by BOI as mortgage? How much amount I can get without mortgage?
  18. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2017, 11:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount of loan should I apply?

Here, are the lists of B.Sc. (Multimedia Technology) colleges in India are:-
Aarogyam Medical College and Hospital, Uttarakhand
Doomshell Academy of Advance Computing, Jaipur
Fame Institute of Multimedia and Mass Communication, Bhopal
Govindam Business School, Delhi
IMC-COAC Animation and Multimedia, Delhi
Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi
Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication, Noida
MassCoMedia, Noida
Morph Academy, Chandigarh

And you will get education loan of Rs. 10 lacs from SBI and BOI easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?