7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?

Sir, I want to study MBA course so, willing to apply for education loan at BOI so, please give me details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?

12th September 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study MBA course so, willing to apply for education loan at BOI so, please give me details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?

Bank of India Star Education Loan is offered to students for higher studies in India and abroad. To apply for the BOI Star Education loan student must have good academic career and got admission through entrance test or merit based selection process. Student’s father/mother should be co-borrower for the education loan. Students should contact the branch nearest to the permanent address for education loan. BOI Star Education loan covers the following expenses: fee payable to college, library, examination, lab fees, purchase of books, equipment, instruments, computers, project work, study tours etc. A maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad is offered through BOI Star Education Loan. Students should contact the BOI branch for more details regarding education loans. BOI Star Education Loan website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?