29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

List of courses in India and abroad after Bachelors of Physiotherapy? List of expenses covered under an education loan?

I have finished Bachelors of Physiotherapy and would like to know different courses offered in India as well as in abroad? List of expenses covered under an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?
  2. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  3. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  4. Expenses covered under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Travel expenses are also covered under Education Loan?
  6. Expenses covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?
  7. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  9. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  10. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  12. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for my son's education? Expenses covered under this Education Loan policy?
  15. List short term courses after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  16. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  17. Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for ICAI course?
  18. How can I get Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
22nd April 2022, 04:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses in India and abroad after Bachelors of Physiotherapy? List of expenses covered under an education loan?

Some of the courses are
Masters of science in Anatomy
Masters of science in physiology
Post graduate diploma in sport science
Masters of Business Administration ( hospital Administration)
Masters of sports physiotherapy etc

Expenses covered under education loan are
Tution fees
Living expenses
Expenses related to studies
Travel tickets
Health insurance
Cost of books and equipment etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?