8th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offers scholarship for M.Tech Civil engineering without GATE exam?

List of universities which offers scholarship for M.Tech Civil engineering without GATE exam? Can you please give me the details on the admission and other things which is required for it? Please provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  2. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  3. Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?
  4. List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?
  5. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  6. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  8. What are the different scholarship available by giving individual Exam after clearing GATE?
  9. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  10. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  11. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  12. Colleges available in the course of Wildlife? Any course related to that? What is the eligibility criteria and fee?
  13. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  16. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for diploma in civil engineering students?
  18. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
13th January 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offers scholarship for M.Tech Civil engineering without GATE exam?

Most of the state level PG engineering entrance exams are there for you to get admission in M.Tech, if you haven't qualified GATE but very few of them will give you scholarship for studies. Only some state entrance exam give scholarships and that also to only top ranker.

Hence, you should aim to get admission in a government engineering colleges through state level engineering entrance exam. This way only you can reduce your cost of studies. For scholarship, GATE is the only option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?