2nd November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank?

I am getting the assistantship for my MS course which I am going to do in Abroad. I have already applied for an Education Loan from Allahabad Bank yet to be approved. I would like to know that my assistantship will be included in the margin of the loan?

4th November 2016, 07:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank?

It depends on you whether you want your assistantship to be included in the margin of your education loan. Usually the bank asks the students opting for education loan to include their scholarship or assistantship in the margin of the education loan so that there is no need of separate deposit for margin of loan. Hence, if you want you can include that or can pay the bank separately for margin of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?