10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Margin under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? How to pay that margin?

Can anyone of you tell me about the margin which is available under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? Please let me know about the margin and how I have to pay the margin?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  2. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  3. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  4. How margin can be included in Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs in Dena Bank?
  5. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Margin under IDBI Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course?
  7. Margin under Education Loan scheme of Bank Of India for studying in IIM?
  8. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  9. Does scholarship included in margin under Union Bank of India Education Loan Scheme? Why?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  11. Will my assistantship included in Loan margin under Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank?
  12. How much margin is applicable under Dena Bank Education Loan for studying in IIT/NIT? Procedure to apply?
  13. What amount I have to pay in Margin of Scale if apply for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA?
  14. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  15. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India? -- [New]
  16. How much margin for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 7.5 Lacs for a course of Rs. 20 Lacs? How it can be calculated?
  17. How SBI will calculate the Margin against Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs if the total educational expenses is Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age criteria to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Margin of this Education Loan?
13th October 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Margin under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank? How to pay that margin?

The margin under Education loan scheme of Karnataka Bank is mentioned below :-

--> Up to Rs.4 lakhs : No margin is required.

--> Above Rs.4 lakhs : 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?