7th July 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Are original certificates required to apply for education loan?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech 1st year 2nd semester. I gave my original certificates in college. Now I will try to education loan. Please tell me my original certificates are necessary to get education loan or not?

9th July 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are original certificates required to apply for education loan?

Can I apply for education loan in bsc nursing in 1st year. & how much money will I get.
9th July 2017, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying B.Tech 1st year 2nd semester. I gave my original certificates in college. Now I will try to education loan. Please tell me my original certificates are necessary to get education loan or not?

Original certificates are not mandatory for getting an education loan. Students can apply with copies of mark sheets and other certificates. Students have to submit the proof of admission to the college/university and schedule of course expenses. Students should submit a bank account statement for the last six months of the borrower and parents. They should also submit the last 2 years’ IT assessment of the borrower and parents. They should also submit the passport size photographs, ID proof, address proof like Voter ID/PAN card/Passport for an education loan. Some banks insist on minimum marks scored for taking education loan.
11th July 2017, 08:06 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, original certificate is not necessary to get education loan. But you should have the attested copy of the certificates instead. Along with that you should produce a letter from the Principal of your college to bank authorities so as to get clarity that you are the student of that college. You can mention that the original certificates are present with the college in the letter which should be attested by Principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?