30th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take an Education Loan against Diploma certificates?

Sir, I want to study further, but we have no source of income. I want to study BTech course. I want to take an education loan on my Diploma certificates. Is it possible for me to take an education loan with this Diploma certificates?

Related Questions:
  1. Are original certificates required to apply for education loan?
  2. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course?
  3. Possibility to get an education loan on B.Tech certificates to prepare for Group 1 services in Telangana?
  4. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  5. Can I apply to get an Education Loan against my academics certificates to study MBA in International Business?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  9. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  10. Do I have to submit all the certificates for education loan?
  11. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  13. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan with academic certificates as a security?
  15. Possibility to get education loan before admission? How to avail education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  17. Possibility to study MBA with Loan if already taken a loan for BCA(H) education?
  18. Possibility to get education loan for two children at a time? In which bank I should apply?
6th June 2018, 08:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take an Education Loan against Diploma certificates?

Yes, it is possible. You can get Hdfc Loan Against Diploma Certificate to study BTech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?