9th April 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a Sikh student apply for an education loan under SBI EL scheme to study Pilot course from Canada? Provisions required for it?

Hello sir, I am a Sikh student and want to study Pilot couse from Canada. Can I apply for an education loan under SBI EL scheme? Provisions required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  2. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  3. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  4. Elgibility criteria, documents and interest rate to apply for SBI Skill education loan scheme to study B.Tech? Is this scheme available in Gurgawn? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  7. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  10. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  11. Procedure to apply for an education loan at SBI to study Photography course and to purchase required equipments?
  12. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  17. Age limit and qualification required to become a co-applicant in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  18. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 02:54 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can a Sikh student apply for an education loan under SBI EL scheme to study Pilot course from Canada? Provisions required for it?

Yes, Sikh students can apply for an education loan under SBI EL (SBI Education Loan) scheme to study a pilot course from Canada, provided they meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank. The provisions required to apply for an education loan under the SBI EL scheme are:
  • Applicant should be an Indian national.
  • Applicant should have secured admission in a recognized institution in India or abroad for a course which is approved by the bank.
  • Applicant should have a good academic record.
  • Applicant should have a co-borrower or guarantor who can provide collateral security for the loan.
  • Applicant should provide necessary documents such as admission letter, fee structure, income proof, and identity proof.

To apply for an education loan under SBI EL scheme, visit the nearest SBI branch and meet the loan officer. They will guide you through the process and provide the necessary application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?