21st April 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?

Hello sir, I want to apply for an education loan of 6 lakh at SBI so, please tell me what will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate for it? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  3. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  4. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  5. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  6. How to increase EMI tenure of Education Loan repayment?
  7. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  8. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  9. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  10. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  11. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  12. What should I do for repayment of an education loan if all documents are stolen?
  13. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  14. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  15. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  16. Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?
  17. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
24th April 2017, 09:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?

The interest rate on Rs.6 lac is 3.75% and there is no processing charges. As per the calculations you have to pay Rs. 6000 approx along with the interest rate within the period of 10 years. No, there is no such facility. You need to pay after completion of your course or after the completion of moratorium period (after 6 months of getting the job).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?