3rd April 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?

Dear sir, I have applied for NATA to study Architecture course from top colleges. I want to know can I apply for an education loan before result? Chances to get minimum interest rate and minimum tenure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan in between Bank of India and United Bank of India to get education loan at minimum interest rate and tenure?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  3. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Interest rate index and tenure of Indian Overseas Bank for an education loan?
  5. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get an education loan with lowest interest rate and tenure to study Master of Veterinary?
  7. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply to get an Education Loan being a B.Tech student? Detailed information about Interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  10. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which bank should a forelimb handicapped apply for an education loan for minimum interest rate?
  12. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?
  15. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  18. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
11th November 2017, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for an education loan before NATA results? Can I get minimum interest rate and tenure in such case?

No, you can't apply for an education loan for pursuing Architecture course before the NATA examination results are declared. You are eligible to apply for an education loan only after securing admission in Architecture course in any recognised college/ university. The interest rate and the repayment tenure will be same for an education loan even if you apply early for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?