30th March 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

When I should apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech being an Intermediate 2nd year student?

Hi Sir,
When to apply for an Educational Loan for B.Tech? Now I have completed my Intermediate 2nd year and I am preparing for JEE Main. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  4. Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan if studying in B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  12. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme to study CFA for B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
3rd April 2016, 06:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I should apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech being an Intermediate 2nd year student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to higher studies. You can definitely get education loan to pursue B.Tech course. You should apply for education loan after your counselling is over, that is, when you receive admission call from a recognised institute, you should approach the bank for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?