21st April 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?

Hello sir, I am from Nagpur and want to get an education loan to study degree course. I have a land 10 kilo meter away from city. Can I get an education loan in security of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  6. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  7. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  10. How can I submit if my Land agreement papers were burnt to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Agricultural land situated in rural area?
  12. Is there any bank provide study loan accepting agricultural land as collateral?
  13. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of house in village?
  14. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  15. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Chances to get an education loan from PNB if got 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  18. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
25th April 2017, 12:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?

You will get education loan of Rs. 4 Lac without any security, but if your loan amount is bigger then that then you will have to show collateral security in the form of LIC, Bonds, Gold, Land, House, Property, etc. So, if you are taking loan amount greater than Rs. 4 Lac then you can show your land as a collateral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?